Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If I Had Time 5-24-11

If I had enough time to complete my game I would add more scenes. I would do this because it would make my game more challenging, it would make my game better, and it would also make it more enjoyable.

The first reason why I would like to finish my game is so it would be more challenging. I like hard and challenging games and that’s what I planned to make. I want to make a game that the player can’t beat on one try.

The second reason why I would like to finish my game is so it would make my game better. If you make more scenes your game will most of the time be better. The player doesn’t want the game to be short so I want to give them what they want.

The third and final reason why I would like to finish my game is so it would make my game more enjoyable. If you have a long and finished game, then the player will like it better. Plus it adds more excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment